- VDarts Warranty covers the defects resulting from defective parts, materials or manufacturing.
- The device is considered defective if it fails to perform the functions as indicated in the operation manuals, technical specifications or any other similar documents supplied with the equipment, and the failure is due to internal device characteristics.
- The Warranty does not cover consumables or parts of limited regular functionality due to their natural wear and tear.
- The Warranty does not cover any software by third party manufacturers or vendors, that is installed on the device under repair and delivered along with the device to VDarts.
- The Warranty does not cover:
a. Mechanical or electric damages resulting from incorrect installation, configuration, usage or other activities inconsistent with the operation manual or contradictory to technical specifications attached to the device；
b. Damages caused by acts of God, floods, fires, lighting or other natural disasters, wars, unexpected events, inappropriate voltage, defective supply materials or other external factors;
c. The device that has been tempered with by the Warranty beneficiary or any other person in anyway, including reconfiguration, repair, willful constructional variations, modifications and adjustments；
d. The activities specified in the operation manual, which remain the sole responsibility of the Customer in his own capacity and at his own expense;
e. Defects resulting from the usage of improper or non-genuine supply materials;
f. Damages due to the user’s fault or lack of knowledge;
g. Defective functioning of the device caused by a conflict or incompatibility between software applications installed on the damaged device or on the equipment, which the device permanently cooperates with in accordance with the intended purpose of the device.